A very generous first floor studio flat boasting, fabulous, high ceilings, wood floors, a vast amount of storage units and all moments from Hyde Park with its extensive open spaces.
- Expansive studio flat set on the first floor
- Beautiful open plan reception room
- Finished to an exceptionally high standard throughout
- Stunning modern kitchen with space to dine
- Lovely sleeping area with space to dine
- Elegant bathroom with free-standing bath
- Close to amenities and transport links
- Private balcony
Located moments from Queensway, the property is close to a superb selection of shops and restaurants in West End, while the green open spaces of Hyde Park are close by. The nearest underground station is Queensway.
Bayswater locals have kindly shared their favourite places to go...
Early morning runs are not too painful with sights like this!
Little Venice's Canals
Picturesque walks and barge spotting along the waterways....
A pretty spot in which to relax and eat lunch on a sunny day, just off Edgware Road.
Lancaster Gate station
This property is professionally Managed
As this property is professionally Managed by Foxtons Property Management, tenants and landlords will benefit from:
- 24 hour emergency helpline
- Transfer of utilities
- Repairs & maintenance arrangements
- Peace of mind for both landlords and tenants
- Admin fee:
- £420 (includes VAT) One-off payment, per property, at start of tenancy
- Additional costs:
- Other terms & fees may apply
- £850 (1 weeks rent)
- Total Sq Ft:
- 618 (57 Sq M) approx.
Council tax is given as a guide only and should be checked and confirmed before exchange of contracts.
Energy Performance Certificates
The Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) gives the building a standard energy and carbon emission efficiency grade from 'A' to 'G', where 'A' is the most efficient and 'D' being the average to date.
Interested in this property?
Call Foxtons Notting Hill between 8am and 8pm, 7 days a week, on:
020 7616 7000