Boasting an enviable Bayswater location close to amenities, this fantastic two bedroom flat also benefits from an elegant en suite bathroom and bright open-plan living space.
- Fantastic and spacious two bedroom flat
- Bright open-plan reception room/kitchen
- Two generously proportioned bedrooms
- Smart master bedroom with en suite bathroom
- Located in close proximity to Hyde Park
Inverness Terrace is located in a prime position a short distance from the attractive amenities of Queensway including the Whiteleys shopping centre as well as the wide open spaces of Hyde Park.
Bayswater locals have kindly shared their favourite places to go...
A tour guide canal boat service from Little Venice to Camden Lock, with commentary on the history of Regent's Canal.
The Bridge House
Classic pub food using fresh ingredients and a cosy atmosphere. The building is shared with the Canal Cafe Theatre, so pop upstairs for some fantastic acting!
Springtime is beautiful in one of London's many garden squares!
Royal Oak station
This property is professionally Managed
As this property is professionally Managed by Foxtons Property Management, tenants and landlords will benefit from:
- 24 hour emergency helpline
- Transfer of utilities
- Repairs & maintenance arrangements
- Peace of mind for both landlords and tenants
- Admin fee:
- £420 (includes VAT) One-off payment, per property, at start of tenancy
- Additional costs:
- Other terms & fees may apply
- £995 (1 weeks rent)
- Total Sq Ft:
- To be confirmed
Council tax is given as a guide only and should be checked and confirmed before exchange of contracts.
Energy Performance Certificates
The Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) gives the building a standard energy and carbon emission efficiency grade from 'A' to 'G', where 'A' is the most efficient and 'D' being the average to date.
Interested in this property?
Call Foxtons Notting Hill between 8am and 8pm, 7 days a week, on:
020 7616 7000