Benefiting from access to stunning communal garden via private patio, this superb one bedroom flat offers high ceilings and a contemporary décor throughout in this refurbished period conversion.
- Well presented one bedroom flat
- Exceptionally high ceilings throughout
- Benefiting from a private patio
- Fantastic reception room
- Lovely open-plan kitchen
- Generously sized bedroom
- Direct access to stunning communal gardens
- Close to amenities and transport links
Leinster Square is ideally located for Hyde Park and the restaurants, shops and bars of London's West End, Notting Hill, Westbourne Grove and Queensway.
Bayswater locals have kindly shared their favourite places to go...
A charming cafe inside a boat on the Paddington Branch of the Regent's Canal.
Portobello Garden Caffe
Fresh and authentic Italian food in a charming arcade off Portobello Road.
The Notting Hill Bookshop
The famous bookshop that Hugh Grant owns in the movie Notting Hill.
Notting Hill Gate station
This property is professionally Managed
As this property is professionally Managed by Foxtons Property Management, tenants and landlords will benefit from:
- 24 hour emergency helpline
- Transfer of utilities
- Repairs & maintenance arrangements
- Peace of mind for both landlords and tenants
- Admin fee:
- £420 (includes VAT) One-off payment, per property, at start of tenancy
- Additional costs:
- Other terms & fees may apply
- £850 (1 weeks rent)
- Total Sq Ft:
- To be confirmed
Council tax is given as a guide only and should be checked and confirmed before exchange of contracts.
Energy Performance Certificates
The Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) gives the building a standard energy and carbon emission efficiency grade from 'A' to 'G', where 'A' is the most efficient and 'D' being the average to date.
Interested in this property?
Call Foxtons Notting Hill between 8am and 8pm, 7 days a week, on:
020 7616 7000