This stunning four bedroom first floor flat boasts beautifully presented accommodation with large rooms and high ceilings, bespoke kitchen and a private garden providing an excellent living and entertaining space.
- Stunning four bedroom flat
- Beautifully presented to a high standard throughout
- Bespoke fitted kitchen
- Generous reception room opening onto private balcony
- Good sized bedrooms
- Stylish bathroom with high quality fixtures
- Private garden
- Great location in central Beckenham
Blakeney Road is located just moments from the numerous shops, bars and restaurants of central Beckenham while the green space of Cator Park is also close by.
Beckenham locals have kindly shared their favourite places to go...
Love 'A' Slice
Cheesecakes, cream cakes and milkshakes - heaven for those with a sweet tooth!
Coppers is a beautiful restaurant in an old police station. The food here is lovely and the afternoon tea with prosecco is a real treat!
Fee & Brown
There is truly only one place to go in Beckenham. That's Fee & Brown for coffee, coffee, coffee!
Clock House station
Beckenham Junction station
This property is professionally Managed
As this property is professionally Managed by Foxtons Property Management, tenants and landlords will benefit from:
- 24 hour emergency helpline
- Transfer of utilities
- Repairs & maintenance arrangements
- Peace of mind for both landlords and tenants
- Admin fee:
- £420 (includes VAT) One-off payment, per property, at start of tenancy
- Additional costs:
- Other terms & fees may apply
- £800 (1 weeks rent)
- Total Sq Ft:
- 1,541 (143 Sq M) approx.
Council tax is given as a guide only and should be checked and confirmed before exchange of contracts.
Energy Performance Certificates
The Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) gives the building a standard energy and carbon emission efficiency grade from 'A' to 'G', where 'A' is the most efficient and 'D' being the average to date.
Interested in this property?
Call Foxtons Beckenham between 8am and 8pm, 7 days a week, on:
020 8613 6262