With a superb location overlooking England's Lane in Belsize Park, this superb four bedroom duplex flat offers ample living space with en suite master bedroom and roof terrace with stunning views.
- A substantial four bedroom duplex flat
- En suite master bedroom
- Third floor south-facing roof terrace
- Sought-after location in Belsize Park
- Recently renovated top floor
- Lovely new en suite bathroom
- Wood flooring and naturally bright rooms
Chalcot Gardens is a leafy, private road in a scenic residential area moments from a wide range of excellent local shops, bars and restaurants.
Belsize Park locals have kindly shared their favourite places to go...
The best spot for a picnic or a quick run!
Wandering through one of the many stalls in Camden Market, there's always something to catch the eye!
A great day out - boating lake, café and home to London Zoo.
Belsize Park station
Chalk Farm station
Swiss Cottage station
This property is professionally Managed
As this property is professionally Managed by Foxtons Property Management, tenants and landlords will benefit from:
- 24 hour emergency helpline
- Transfer of utilities
- Repairs & maintenance arrangements
- Peace of mind for both landlords and tenants
- Admin fee:
- £420 (includes VAT) One-off payment, per property, at start of tenancy
- Additional costs:
- Other terms & fees may apply
- £1,350 (1 weeks rent)
- Total Sq Ft:
- 1,378 (128 Sq M) approx.
Council tax is given as a guide only and should be checked and confirmed before exchange of contracts.
Energy Performance Certificates
The Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) gives the building a standard energy and carbon emission efficiency grade from 'A' to 'G', where 'A' is the most efficient and 'D' being the average to date.
Interested in this property?
Call Foxtons Hampstead between 8am and 8pm, 7 days a week, on:
020 7433 6600