Fantastic three bedroom ground floor flat situated within an attractive period conversion, offering modern interiors throughout with private garden, located in the sought-after area of Belsize Park.
- Well presented throughout in excellent condition
- Featuring neutral modern décor and wood floors
- Large reception room with original period fireplace
- Master bedroom features fitted wardrobes
- Further two good-sized bedrooms
- Contemporary shower room with stylish fittings
- Wonderful split level decked garden
- Fully equipped separate kitchen with access to garden
Ideally situated close to the trendy shops, bars and restaurants of Haverstock Hill, while Belsize Park Underground Station is just a short walk away.
Belsize Park locals have kindly shared their favourite places to go...
The Hampstead Butcher
A well stocked local butchers selling awesome steaks!
A rustic Mediterranean restaurant open from 7am! Grab breakfast in the morning and more traditional Middle-Eastern fare in the evening.
A small but perfected menu of tasty burgers and sides. There's also vegetarian options and non-beef burgers too.
Belsize Park station
Hampstead Heath station
Chalk Farm station
This property is professionally Managed
As this property is professionally Managed by Foxtons Property Management, tenants and landlords will benefit from:
- 24 hour emergency helpline
- Transfer of utilities
- Repairs & maintenance arrangements
- Peace of mind for both landlords and tenants
- Admin fee:
- £420 (includes VAT) One-off payment, per property, at start of tenancy
- Additional costs:
- Other terms & fees may apply
- £1,500 (1 weeks rent)
- Total Sq Ft:
- To be confirmed
Council tax is given as a guide only and should be checked and confirmed before exchange of contracts.
Energy Performance Certificates
The Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) gives the building a standard energy and carbon emission efficiency grade from 'A' to 'G', where 'A' is the most efficient and 'D' being the average to date.
Interested in this property?
Call Foxtons Hampstead between 8am and 8pm, 7 days a week, on:
020 7433 6600