This great double studio room is set in a secure building, offering a quaint modern fitted kitchen, sleek en suite shower room and is set in a sought-after location.
- Superb double studio room set on the third floor
- Set in a secure building with concierge access
- One of the larger studio rooms
- Offering a quaint modern fitted kitchen
- Smart en-suite shower room
- Set in a sought after location
Rotherhithe New Road is well placed for use of the many facilities that can be found in Bermondsey, Rotherhithe and the Surrey Quays as well as being moments from the pleasant Southwark Park. Local transport links include Surrey Quays station.
Bermondsey locals have kindly shared their favourite places to go...
The Captain Kidd
Serving organic beer to sip on a sunny London day and affording a garden directly overlooking the Thames. Many a pirate fantasy has been regaled in this public house.
Between Canada Water and Old Kent Road, Southwark Park is a peaceful spot with a café and an art gallery.
Amazing coffee house with such good coffee and lunchtime food. Great smoothies too!
South Bermondsey station
Surrey Quays station
Canada Water station
This property is professionally Managed
As this property is professionally Managed by Foxtons Property Management, tenants and landlords will benefit from:
- 24 hour emergency helpline
- Transfer of utilities
- Repairs & maintenance arrangements
- Peace of mind for both landlords and tenants
- Admin fee:
- £420 (includes VAT) One-off payment, per property, at start of tenancy
- Additional costs:
- Other terms & fees may apply
- Total Sq Ft:
- 235 (21 Sq M) approx.
Council tax is given as a guide only and should be checked and confirmed before exchange of contracts.
Energy Performance Certificates
Awaiting EPC, or not applicable
Interested in this property?
Call Foxtons London Bridge between 8am and 8pm, 7 days a week, on:
020 7386 6500