Enviably located moments from the green open spaces of Weavers Field, this well-presented one bedroom ground floor flat offers ample living space and modern fixtures and fittings.
- Well presented one bedroom flat
- Arranged over the ground floor
- Benefits from ample living space
- Modern fixtures and fitting
- Fantastic location opposite Weavers Field
Menotti Street is located with easy reach of the vibrant cafes, bars and restaurants of Shoreditch and Bethnal Green.
Bethnal Green locals have kindly shared their favourite places to go...
Try the goldfish bowls in this trendy cocktail bar on Brick Lane...
You'll be spoilt for choice along Brick Lane when it comes to curry houses! The deals that some restaurants offer are out of this world...
This place is great for brunches and lunches. They have a cabaret place downstairs so you really could stay all day if you wanted to!
Bethnal Green (Rail) station
This property is professionally Managed
As this property is professionally Managed by Foxtons Property Management, tenants and landlords will benefit from:
- 24 hour emergency helpline
- Transfer of utilities
- Repairs & maintenance arrangements
- Peace of mind for both landlords and tenants
- Admin fee:
- £420 (includes VAT) One-off payment, per property, at start of tenancy
- Additional costs:
- Other terms & fees may apply
- Total Sq Ft:
- 424 (39 Sq M) approx.
Council tax is given as a guide only and should be checked and confirmed before exchange of contracts.
Energy Performance Certificates
The Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) gives the building a standard energy and carbon emission efficiency grade from 'A' to 'G', where 'A' is the most efficient and 'D' being the average to date.
Interested in this property?
Call Foxtons Shoreditch between 8am and 8pm, 7 days a week, on:
020 7033 1414