Generously arranged over three floors and set moments from Blackheath Village this superb three bedroom house boasts a stunning garden, two fantastic reception rooms and three large double bedrooms plus additional study.
- Wonderful three bedroom house arranged over three floors
- Located moments from Blackheath Village
- Two superb reception rooms
- Fabulous open-plan kitchen with breakfast bar
- Two well maintained private gardens
- Master bedroom with stylish en suite and additional bathroom
- Two further good-sized double bedrooms with fitted wardrobes
- Finished to a high standard throughout with modern interior
Hatcliffe Close is ideally situated in a peaceful cul-de-sac moments from Blackheath Village which offers an array of shops, restaurants and bars as well as Blackheath Station. Greenwich Park and Blackheath are also nearby.
Blackheath locals have kindly shared their favourite places to go...
Fantastic olive bread and a great place to pick up a sneaky afternoon snack!
Buenos Aires Café
The best Argentinian steak restaurant ever, where the walls are covered in iconic photos taken by its owner. Definitely ask for an upstairs table overlooking Blackheath.
The food and wide range of beers brewed in house make this place so popular! They do scrumptious, fresh stonebaked pizzas and the views of Blackheath are great. A nice place for a drink and food.
Hither Green station
This property is professionally Managed
As this property is professionally Managed by Foxtons Property Management, tenants and landlords will benefit from:
- 24 hour emergency helpline
- Transfer of utilities
- Repairs & maintenance arrangements
- Peace of mind for both landlords and tenants
- Admin fee:
- £420 (includes VAT) One-off payment, per property, at start of tenancy
- Additional costs:
- Other terms & fees may apply
- £995 (1 weeks rent)
- Total Sq Ft:
- 1,271 (118 Sq M) approx.
Council tax is given as a guide only and should be checked and confirmed before exchange of contracts.
Energy Performance Certificates
The Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) gives the building a standard energy and carbon emission efficiency grade from 'A' to 'G', where 'A' is the most efficient and 'D' being the average to date.
Interested in this property?
Call Foxtons Blackheath between 8am and 8pm, 7 days a week, on:
020 8432 7200