Situated moments from Blackheath Village, this superb studio flat offers charming accommodation with separate kitchen, garage, and communal garden.
- Charming second floor studio flat
- Bright and spacious interiors
- Fantastic location close to central Blackheath
- Communal garden and garage
- Purpose built block with off-street parking
Ivy Court is situated within close proximity to the wealth of shops and restaurants found within Blackheath Village, as well as the expanse of the heath itself.
Blackheath locals have kindly shared their favourite places to go...
Fantastic olive bread and a great place to pick up a sneaky afternoon snack!
An independent coffeeshop with a gorgeous sun trap of a garden that serves an amazing full brunch menu.
The food and wide range of beers brewed in house make this place so popular! They do scrumptious, fresh stonebaked pizzas and the views of Blackheath are great. A nice place for a drink and food.
Hither Green station
This property is professionally Managed
As this property is professionally Managed by Foxtons Property Management, tenants and landlords will benefit from:
- 24 hour emergency helpline
- Transfer of utilities
- Repairs & maintenance arrangements
- Peace of mind for both landlords and tenants
- Admin fee:
- £420 (includes VAT) One-off payment, per property, at start of tenancy
- Additional costs:
- Other terms & fees may apply
- Total Sq Ft:
- To be confirmed
Council tax is given as a guide only and should be checked and confirmed before exchange of contracts.
Energy Performance Certificates
The Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) gives the building a standard energy and carbon emission efficiency grade from 'A' to 'G', where 'A' is the most efficient and 'D' being the average to date.
Interested in this property?
Call Foxtons Blackheath between 8am and 8pm, 7 days a week, on:
020 8432 7200