Benefitting from an ideal location on the famous heath, this stylish three bedroom flat is situated on the top floor of a beautiful period conversion and also boasts a bright and spacious interior.
- Picturesque period conversion with beautiful frontage
- Bright and spacious split level flat
- Large reception room
- Separate eat in kitchen with integrated appliances
- Two double bedrooms as well as a well proportioned single
- Stylish family bathroom
- Fantastic communal garden
- Off street parking available on private driveway
Situated on Shooters Hill Road, this property overlooks the picturesque Blackheath and is moments away from the wealth of amenities found in Blackheath Village. Transport links including Blackheath Station and the A2 road are also nearby.
Blackheath locals have kindly shared their favourite places to go...
Fantastic olive bread and a great place to pick up a sneaky afternoon snack!
Buenos Aires Café
The best Argentinian steak restaurant ever, where the walls are covered in iconic photos taken by its owner. Definitely ask for an upstairs table overlooking Blackheath.
Susan Clark Interiors
A lovely independent interiors shop, selling fab pieces of furniture, fabrics, small gifts and unique cards.
Westcombe Park station
Maze Hill station
This property is professionally Managed
As this property is professionally Managed by Foxtons Property Management, tenants and landlords will benefit from:
- 24 hour emergency helpline
- Transfer of utilities
- Repairs & maintenance arrangements
- Peace of mind for both landlords and tenants
- Admin fee:
- £420 (includes VAT) One-off payment, per property, at start of tenancy
- Additional costs:
- Other terms & fees may apply
- £1,000 (1 weeks rent)
- Total Sq Ft:
- 1,014 (94 Sq M) approx.
Council tax is given as a guide only and should be checked and confirmed before exchange of contracts.
Energy Performance Certificates
The Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) gives the building a standard energy and carbon emission efficiency grade from 'A' to 'G', where 'A' is the most efficient and 'D' being the average to date.
Interested in this property?
Call Foxtons Blackheath between 8am and 8pm, 7 days a week, on:
020 8432 7200