This fantastic one bedroom flat combines spacious accommodation throughout with bright décor and benefits from an excellent location.
- Superb one bedroom flat arranged on the third floor
- Smart period conversion with an excellent location
- Spacious open-plan reception/kitchen with bright décor
- Benefits from ample space to dine
- Features generous and well presented bedroom
The local area offers an excellent selection of amenities as the shops, bars and restaurants of Bloomsbury, Clerkenwell and the West End are within close proximity.
Bloomsbury locals have kindly shared their favourite places to go...
Just down the road from Sadler's Wells Theatre, this exceptional gastro pub is packed before a show - and rightly so.
Hands down the tastiest 'cheap' steak in London. There's only one steak on the menu and it's priced at an amazing £10...the sides are great too and also very good value for money.
Serving the finest Belgian beer in London!
Chancery Lane station
Russell Square station
This property is professionally Managed
As this property is professionally Managed by Foxtons Property Management, tenants and landlords will benefit from:
- 24 hour emergency helpline
- Transfer of utilities
- Repairs & maintenance arrangements
- Peace of mind for both landlords and tenants
- Admin fee:
- £420 (includes VAT) One-off payment, per property, at start of tenancy
- Additional costs:
- Other terms & fees may apply
- Total Sq Ft:
- 549 (51 Sq M) approx.
Council tax is given as a guide only and should be checked and confirmed before exchange of contracts.
Energy Performance Certificates
The Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) gives the building a standard energy and carbon emission efficiency grade from 'A' to 'G', where 'A' is the most efficient and 'D' being the average to date.
Interested in this property?
Call Foxtons West End between 8am and 8pm, 7 days a week, on:
020 3617 8900