This bright and spacious studio flat situated on the lovely Tavistock Square offers well proportioned living space and benefits from porter services.
- Superb studio flat arranged on second floor
- Smart development with porter services
- Generous studio room with bright interiors
- Excellent location close to amenities
Tavistock Square is a prestigious location within good range of a number of amenities and cultural attractions, with Oxford Street and the British Museum both close by.
Bloomsbury locals have kindly shared their favourite places to go...
Quick and tasty Pan Asian food just off Oxford Street.
Crazy Bear Fitzrovia
A really cool bar with a great atmosphere for stylish cocktails. It's certainly one to impress friends or a date! They also do Japanese food in the restaurant.
If you ever want an alternative night out in central London, then this is the place to go. Bowling, karaoke and a club, all in one.
Euston Square station
This property is professionally Managed
As this property is professionally Managed by Foxtons Property Management, tenants and landlords will benefit from:
- 24 hour emergency helpline
- Transfer of utilities
- Repairs & maintenance arrangements
- Peace of mind for both landlords and tenants
- Admin fee:
- £420 (includes VAT) One-off payment, per property, at start of tenancy
- Additional costs:
- Other terms & fees may apply
- Total Sq Ft:
- 375 (34 Sq M) approx.
Council tax is given as a guide only and should be checked and confirmed before exchange of contracts.
Energy Performance Certificates
The Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) gives the building a standard energy and carbon emission efficiency grade from 'A' to 'G', where 'A' is the most efficient and 'D' being the average to date.
Interested in this property?
Call Foxtons West End between 8am and 8pm, 7 days a week, on:
020 3617 8900