This fantastic two bedroom flat is arranged on the first floor of a smart period conversion which benefits from an enviable position moments from the Brunswick Centre.
- Wonderful one bedroom flat
- Refurbished to an excellent standard throughout
- Bright open-plan reception/kitchen with space to dine
- Smart bedroom with study area and fitted wardrobes
- Desirable location close to amenities
Guilford Street offers a great location close to the local shops, bars and restaurants of Russell Square, King's Cross and Camden.
Bloomsbury locals have kindly shared their favourite places to go...
Quick and tasty Pan Asian food just off Oxford Street.
The best authentic pizzas cooked in a wood-fired oven, served whole or by the slice.
Amazing fresh food for all tastes. Charming, especially at night. A great place to relax in the sun.
Russell Square station
Goodge Street station
This property is professionally Managed
As this property is professionally Managed by Foxtons Property Management, tenants and landlords will benefit from:
- 24 hour emergency helpline
- Transfer of utilities
- Repairs & maintenance arrangements
- Peace of mind for both landlords and tenants
- Admin fee:
- £420 (includes VAT) One-off payment, per property, at start of tenancy
- Additional costs:
- Other terms & fees may apply
- £975 (1 weeks rent)
- Total Sq Ft:
- 501 (46 Sq M) approx.
Council tax is given as a guide only and should be checked and confirmed before exchange of contracts.
Energy Performance Certificates
The Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) gives the building a standard energy and carbon emission efficiency grade from 'A' to 'G', where 'A' is the most efficient and 'D' being the average to date.
Interested in this property?
Call Foxtons West End between 8am and 8pm, 7 days a week, on:
020 3617 8900