Set on the second floor of a delightful development, this one bedroom flat boasts stylish accommodation including a large open-plan reception room, a smart kitchen and a spacious mezzanine sleeping area.
- Stylish one bedroom flat set on the second floor
- Large open-plan reception room
- Smart kitchen
- Generously-sized mezzanine sleeping area
- Sleek bathroom
- Communal leisure centre with swimming pool
- Ideally located close to Bow Road
Bow Quarter offers excellent transport links from nearby Bow Road and Bow Church stations.
Bow locals have kindly shared their favourite places to go...
ArcelorMittal Orbit Slide
On the doorstep of Victoria Park and Stratford within the Olympic Park - the world's tallest tunnel slide. Not your average Helter Skelter and not for the faint hearted!
A Shorditch-y looking bar on Stratford's High Street next to the water. If you want to have a drink with friends where you can actually hear them talk, this is the place!
A great place to grab a coffee, freshly prepared snacks or cake, while overlooking one of Victoria Park's lakes.
Bow Church station
Bow Road station
Pudding Mill Lane station
This property is professionally Managed
As this property is professionally Managed by Foxtons Property Management, tenants and landlords will benefit from:
- 24 hour emergency helpline
- Transfer of utilities
- Repairs & maintenance arrangements
- Peace of mind for both landlords and tenants
- Admin fee:
- £420 (includes VAT) One-off payment, per property, at start of tenancy
- Additional costs:
- Other terms & fees may apply
- Total Sq Ft:
- 424 (39 Sq M) approx.
Council tax is given as a guide only and should be checked and confirmed before exchange of contracts.
Energy Performance Certificates
The Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) gives the building a standard energy and carbon emission efficiency grade from 'A' to 'G', where 'A' is the most efficient and 'D' being the average to date.
Interested in this property?
Call Foxtons Shoreditch between 8am and 8pm, 7 days a week, on:
020 7033 1414