Ideally located within fashionable Brackenbury Village and moments from local amenities, this fantastic one bedroom lower ground floor flat benefits spacious accommodation with modern décor and a 70' private garden.
- Located moments from the fashionable Brackenbury Village
- Beautifully presented throughout with dark wood floors
- Spaciously arranged over the lower ground floor
- Stylish reception room with fireplace alcove and dining area
- Modern kitchen with door to garden
- Large bedroom with fitted wardrobes
- Bright white suite bathroom
- Extensive private garden area with mature shrubs and trees
Brackenbury Road is located moments from the shops, bars and restaurants on Goldhawk Road and Hammersmith Grove. Whilist motorist can access both the A4/M4 and A40/M40 with links into and out of central London.
Brackenbury Village locals have kindly shared their favourite places to go...
Bush Hall Dining Rooms
Classic British food in vintage-style surroundings, this restaurant is the perfect place for a family get together.
Stenton Family Butchers
The place all locals in Brackenbury Village go if they want bespoke cuts of meat. Truly a great experience and thoroughly recommended.
Classy neighbourhood restaurant where the menu is always interesting yet remarkable value. Great cocktails as well...really imaginative!
Goldhawk Road station
Ravenscourt Park station
This property is professionally Managed
As this property is professionally Managed by Foxtons Property Management, tenants and landlords will benefit from:
- 24 hour emergency helpline
- Transfer of utilities
- Repairs & maintenance arrangements
- Peace of mind for both landlords and tenants
- Admin fee:
- £420 (includes VAT) One-off payment, per property, at start of tenancy
- Additional costs:
- Other terms & fees may apply
- Total Sq Ft:
- 595 (55 Sq M) approx.
Council tax is given as a guide only and should be checked and confirmed before exchange of contracts.
Energy Performance Certificates
The Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) gives the building a standard energy and carbon emission efficiency grade from 'A' to 'G', where 'A' is the most efficient and 'D' being the average to date.
Interested in this property?
Call Foxtons Shepherds Bush between 8am and 8pm, 7 days a week, on:
020 8963 5151