A fantastic two bedroom first floor apartment situated within this modern development providing contemporary living space and a great location overlooking the Thames.
- Stylish and well proportioned two bedroom first floor flat
- Part of a modern development overlooking the River Thames
- Luxurious reception room and well equipped open-plan kitchen
- French doors opening up to a charming Juliette balcony
- Communal gardens and parking by separate negotiation
- Two good-sized double bedrooms
- Contemporary bathroom
- Stylish modern décor and lots of natural light
Brentford High Street offers a wide variety of shops and amenities. Brentford Station (National Rail) is nearby and the motorist will find easy access to the A4/M4 for routes in and out of London and towards Heathrow Airport.
Brentford locals have kindly shared their favourite places to go...
A modern pub serving handmade pizzas and more than 80 ciders, situated next to Kew Bridge within a new development.
Watermans Art Centre
Watermans is to West London what the National Theatre is to Central London; theatre, independent cinema and a great children's theatre.
Kew Gardens Hotel
Delicious food and a quirky interior makes this gastro pub a great choice every time. Grab a private booth, lounge on a sofa or hide up on the mezzanine.
Kew Bridge station
Kew Gardens station
This property is professionally Managed
As this property is professionally Managed by Foxtons Property Management, tenants and landlords will benefit from:
- 24 hour emergency helpline
- Transfer of utilities
- Repairs & maintenance arrangements
- Peace of mind for both landlords and tenants
- Admin fee:
- £420 (includes VAT) One-off payment, per property, at start of tenancy
- Additional costs:
- Other terms & fees may apply
- Total Sq Ft:
- 880 (81 Sq M) approx.
Council tax is given as a guide only and should be checked and confirmed before exchange of contracts.
Energy Performance Certificates
The Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) gives the building a standard energy and carbon emission efficiency grade from 'A' to 'G', where 'A' is the most efficient and 'D' being the average to date.
Interested in this property?
Call Foxtons Chiswick between 8am and 8pm, 7 days a week, on:
020 8996 6000