Boasting a stunning decked balcony with fantastic views this modern two bedroom flat offers a brilliant living space and two great bedrooms, one en suite, communal gym and underground parking.
- Set in a fantastic modern building with communal gym
- Underground parking and additional storage rooms
- Superb balcony that stretches around the living area
- Offers brilliant views of Carville Hall Park
- Elegant reception room with luxury furniture
- High-specification stylish kitchen
- Bright master bedroom with en suite shower room
- American walnut wood floor fitted throughout
Beecham House is close by to all local amenities including shops, restaurants and bars with Chiswick, Brentford High Street and Ealing Road moments away, and the motorist will find easy access in and out of London via the A4/M4.
Brentford locals have kindly shared their favourite places to go...
Ealing Park Tavern
A beautiful dining room with an open kitchen serving excellent food. The Ealing Park Tavern also has its own microbrewery and fantastic garden. Check out their website for events!
Paperback Coffee & Tea
A great place to pick up a coffee and a new novel at the same time!
Once home to J. M. W Turner, The Weir is a fantastic gastro pub serving hearty meals.
Kew Bridge station
South Ealing station
This property is professionally Managed
As this property is professionally Managed by Foxtons Property Management, tenants and landlords will benefit from:
- 24 hour emergency helpline
- Transfer of utilities
- Repairs & maintenance arrangements
- Peace of mind for both landlords and tenants
- Admin fee:
- £420 (includes VAT) One-off payment, per property, at start of tenancy
- Additional costs:
- Other terms & fees may apply
- Total Sq Ft:
- 842 (78 Sq M) approx.
Council tax is given as a guide only and should be checked and confirmed before exchange of contracts.
Energy Performance Certificates
The Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) gives the building a standard energy and carbon emission efficiency grade from 'A' to 'G', where 'A' is the most efficient and 'D' being the average to date.
Interested in this property?
Call Foxtons Chiswick between 8am and 8pm, 7 days a week, on:
020 8996 6000