Set on the first floor, this one bedroom flat boast stylish accommodation including a large open-plan reception room, a contemporary kitchen and a generously-sized double bedroom.
- Stylish one bedroom flat set on the first floor
- Large open-plan reception room
- Contemporary kitchen with ample space to dine
- Generously-sized double bedroom
- Sleek bathroom
- Ideally located on Brixton Hill
The setting benefits from its ideal location, set on a quiet residential road with the range of amenities, shops and restaurants of along Brixton Hill.
Brixton Hill locals have kindly shared their favourite places to go...
A great recently opened restaurant on Streatham Hill. Go here for something completely different to the other places in the area.
The best Caribbean food and the rum punch really packs a punch! The platter is amazing and the saltfish fritters with the gravy are unbelievable...
Tariq Halal Meats
An amazing butchers in Streatham that is part of a small franchise of equally great stores.
Streatham Hill station
Tulse Hill station
Clapham South station
This property is professionally Managed
As this property is professionally Managed by Foxtons Property Management, tenants and landlords will benefit from:
- 24 hour emergency helpline
- Transfer of utilities
- Repairs & maintenance arrangements
- Peace of mind for both landlords and tenants
- Admin fee:
- £420 (includes VAT) One-off payment, per property, at start of tenancy
- Additional costs:
- Other terms & fees may apply
- Total Sq Ft:
- To be confirmed
Council tax is given as a guide only and should be checked and confirmed before exchange of contracts.
Energy Performance Certificates
The Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) gives the building a standard energy and carbon emission efficiency grade from 'A' to 'G', where 'A' is the most efficient and 'D' being the average to date.
Interested in this property?
Call Foxtons Brixton between 8am and 8pm, 7 days a week, on:
020 7704 5757