Currently undergoing refurbishment, this fabulous four bedroom house boasts generous accommodation with a beautifully bright reception/dining room, a modernised kitchen and private garden.
- Amazing reception room with adjoining dining room
- Dining room with fireplace and access to private garden
- Smart bathroom and separate shower room
- Split across three floors
- Master bedroom with built in wardrobes
- Generous utility room with sink
- Contemporary kitchen with integrated appliances
Branksome Road is conveniently located moments from the trendy shops, bars and restaurants of Clapham High Street. The green open spaces of Clapham Common are also easily accessible. Clapham Common Underground Station (Northern Line) is nearby.
Brixton locals have kindly shared their favourite places to go...
Hot Power Yoga
Hot Power Yoga has 2 sites they practice in, either in Lambeth College or at The Balance Studio on Gauden Road. The teachers are lovely and the times vary from 6:30am to 9pm so very flexible.
Super comfy chairs that tilt backwards for extra comfort, careful you don't fall asleep though. Restaurant/café/bar inside and out.
I was really impressed with this sushi restaurant just off Clapham High Street. They serve very good quality dishes made using fresh ingredients and the atmosphere is perfect for a catch up with friends or a special date night.
Clapham North station
Clapham High Street station
This property is professionally Managed
As this property is professionally Managed by Foxtons Property Management, tenants and landlords will benefit from:
- 24 hour emergency helpline
- Transfer of utilities
- Repairs & maintenance arrangements
- Peace of mind for both landlords and tenants
- Admin fee:
- £420 (includes VAT) One-off payment, per property, at start of tenancy
- Additional costs:
- Other terms & fees may apply
- Total Sq Ft:
- 1,336 (124 Sq M) approx.
Council tax is given as a guide only and should be checked and confirmed before exchange of contracts.
Energy Performance Certificates
The Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) gives the building a standard energy and carbon emission efficiency grade from 'A' to 'G', where 'A' is the most efficient and 'D' being the average to date.
Interested in this property?
Call Foxtons Brixton between 8am and 8pm, 7 days a week, on:
020 7704 5757