Arranged over the lower and upper ground floors, this two bedroom maisonette boasts spacious accommodation including a large reception room, a modern kitchen and lovely private garden.
- Spacious two bedroom flat arranged over two floors
- Large reception room with bay-window
- Contemporary kitchen with integrated appliances
- Delightful private garden
- Two generously-sized double bedrooms
- Master bedroom with en suite shower room
- Ideally located moments from central Brixton
Brixton station is close by for National Rail and Victoria line routes, and Stockwell underground station is also within easy reach for Northern Line links. Brixton Road supplies a range of local shops, bars and restaurants.
Brixton locals have kindly shared their favourite places to go...
The Agile Rabbit
Great pizza, drinks, live music at weekends and friendly service.
Delicious coffee made using Campbell and Syme beans, food made by Salon Brixton and sweet treats too.
Happy hour cocktails and a range of dishes and cuisines from all over South East Asia.
This property is professionally Managed
As this property is professionally Managed by Foxtons Property Management, tenants and landlords will benefit from:
- 24 hour emergency helpline
- Transfer of utilities
- Repairs & maintenance arrangements
- Peace of mind for both landlords and tenants
- Admin fee:
- £420 (includes VAT) One-off payment, per property, at start of tenancy
- Additional costs:
- Other terms & fees may apply
- Total Sq Ft:
- To be confirmed
Council tax is given as a guide only and should be checked and confirmed before exchange of contracts.
Energy Performance Certificates
The Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) gives the building a standard energy and carbon emission efficiency grade from 'A' to 'G', where 'A' is the most efficient and 'D' being the average to date.
Interested in this property?
Call Foxtons Brixton between 8am and 8pm, 7 days a week, on:
020 7704 5757