A stunning four bedroom house arranged over two floors boasts huge interiors and offers a generous reception room, stylish eat-in kitchen and superb garden with a patio area.
- Extensive four bedroom family home arranged over two floors
- Sizeable reception room with plenty of natural light
- Excellent kitchen including brilliant breakfast bar
- Dining room with lovely French doors opening to rear garden
- Master bedroom with en-suite bathroom and walk in wardrobe
- Three more double bedrooms one with en-suite shower room
- Utility room and well proportioned study
- Off street parking and private garage
Set in a quiet residential road with off-street parking this property is wonderfully located close to shops and amenities along Ladywell Road with Lewisham town centre moments away for an even larger selection and a host of schools nearby.
Brockley locals have kindly shared their favourite places to go...
A quirky pub that serves good food. It's also child friendly during the day.
Award-winning, bustling market selling seasonal produce and delicious street food.
Hardys sweet shop in the centre of Greenwich is just like Willy Wonka's!!
This property is professionally Managed
As this property is professionally Managed by Foxtons Property Management, tenants and landlords will benefit from:
- 24 hour emergency helpline
- Transfer of utilities
- Repairs & maintenance arrangements
- Peace of mind for both landlords and tenants
- Admin fee:
- £420 (includes VAT) One-off payment, per property, at start of tenancy
- Additional costs:
- Other terms & fees may apply
- £2,000 (1 weeks rent)
- Total Sq Ft:
- 2,925 (271 Sq M) approx.
Council tax is given as a guide only and should be checked and confirmed before exchange of contracts.
Energy Performance Certificates
The Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) gives the building a standard energy and carbon emission efficiency grade from 'A' to 'G', where 'A' is the most efficient and 'D' being the average to date.
Interested in this property?
Call Foxtons Blackheath between 8am and 8pm, 7 days a week, on:
020 8432 7200