This spacious four bedroom, split-level apartment is situated on the top floors of a beautiful period conversion and benefits from bright and airy interiors throughout.
- Top floor, split level apartment
- Bright and airy reception room
- Separate kitchen with integrated appliances
- Loft conversion offering master bedroom and bathroom
- Additionally two double bedrooms and one good sized single
- A further sleek family bathroom
- Off street parking
- Great location in the centre of Bromley
Found on the peaceful and residential, Henville Road, this property benefits from a location moments away from Bromley North and Bromley South stations. Bromley town centre is also nearby offering various bars, restaurants and shops.
Bromley locals have kindly shared their favourite places to go...
An accessories shop on Regents Walk inside the Intu centre. It has every type of hair accessory you could need and lovely jewellery too!
Great Mexican burritos in what was once a post office.
As well as cakes and lunch items, Brodies main selling point is their milkshakes that they make out of any chocolate of your choice...
Sundridge Park station
Bromley North station
Bromley South station
This property is professionally Managed
As this property is professionally Managed by Foxtons Property Management, tenants and landlords will benefit from:
- 24 hour emergency helpline
- Transfer of utilities
- Repairs & maintenance arrangements
- Peace of mind for both landlords and tenants
- Admin fee:
- £420 (includes VAT) One-off payment, per property, at start of tenancy
- Additional costs:
- Other terms & fees may apply
- Total Sq Ft:
- To be confirmed
Council tax is given as a guide only and should be checked and confirmed before exchange of contracts.
Energy Performance Certificates
The Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) gives the building a standard energy and carbon emission efficiency grade from 'A' to 'G', where 'A' is the most efficient and 'D' being the average to date.
Interested in this property?
Call Foxtons Bromley between 8am and 8pm, 7 days a week, on:
020 3819 7111