This charming four bedroom house boasts a rear extension offering a spacious reception room and conservatory. There is also a beautiful log cabin situated at the end of the private garden which houses a private sauna.
- Log cabin situated in the garden with private sauna
- Large four bedroom house with neutral interiors throughout
- Open plan reception and kitchen area
- Rear extension offering a bright conservatory
- Three spacious double bedrooms
- A further single bedroom situated downstairs
- Private south facing garden
- Large front garden
Located on a residential street, this property is within easy reach of Grove Park Station which offers frequent and fast services into central London. The local shops, bars and restaurants of Bromley town centre are also close by.
Bromley locals have kindly shared their favourite places to go...
An independent coffeeshop with a gorgeous sun trap of a garden that serves an amazing full brunch menu.
The food and wide range of beers brewed in house make this place so popular! They do scrumptious, fresh stonebaked pizzas and the views of Blackheath are great. A nice place for a drink and food.
The Shop Revolution Marketplace
The Shop Revolution Marketplace host lots of unique events like poetry and craft nights, with all the items they sell produced by independent designers and jewellery makers. This picture was taken at a Miss Victoria's Floral Emporium flower arranging workshop.
Grove Park station
Beckenham Hill station
This property is professionally Managed
As this property is professionally Managed by Foxtons Property Management, tenants and landlords will benefit from:
- 24 hour emergency helpline
- Transfer of utilities
- Repairs & maintenance arrangements
- Peace of mind for both landlords and tenants
- Admin fee:
- £420 (includes VAT) One-off payment, per property, at start of tenancy
- Additional costs:
- Other terms & fees may apply
- Total Sq Ft:
- 1,535 (142 Sq M) approx.
Council tax is given as a guide only and should be checked and confirmed before exchange of contracts.
Energy Performance Certificates
The Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) gives the building a standard energy and carbon emission efficiency grade from 'A' to 'G', where 'A' is the most efficient and 'D' being the average to date.
Interested in this property?
Call Foxtons Bromley between 8am and 8pm, 7 days a week, on:
020 3819 7111