In need of modernisation throughout, a spacious two bedroom ground floor maisonette situated in the popular Chatterton Village, within close proximity to Raglan Primary School, and benefiting from off-street parking.
- Reception with high level windows and ample space to dine
- Kitchen with tiled flooring
- Master bedroom with bay windows
- Second bedroom with wash hand basin
- Direct access to a private patio area
Situated in the heart of Chatterton Village and ideally located for the local amenities on Bromley Common, the property is also within close proximity to Bickley rail station with good connections into central London.
Bromley locals have kindly shared their favourite places to go...
A tasty Indian restaurant serving classic curries and speciality dishes too.
I certainly recommend Balkon on Chatterton Road. It serves fantastic traditional Turkish meze and delicious grilled meats.
Church House Gardens
Beautiful gardens that form a magical setting for outdoor performances on the open-air stage and in the amphitheatre.
Bromley South station
Bromley North station
This property is professionally Managed
As this property is professionally Managed by Foxtons Property Management, tenants and landlords will benefit from:
- 24 hour emergency helpline
- Transfer of utilities
- Repairs & maintenance arrangements
- Peace of mind for both landlords and tenants
- Admin fee:
- £420 (includes VAT) One-off payment, per property, at start of tenancy
- Additional costs:
- Other terms & fees may apply
- Total Sq Ft:
- 780 (72 Sq M) approx.
Council tax is given as a guide only and should be checked and confirmed before exchange of contracts.
Energy Performance Certificates
The Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) gives the building a standard energy and carbon emission efficiency grade from 'A' to 'G', where 'A' is the most efficient and 'D' being the average to date.
Interested in this property?
Call Foxtons Bromley between 8am and 8pm, 7 days a week, on:
020 3819 7111