A stylish, newly built studio flat opposite Camden Stables Market, boasting two double beds, Wifi, a private kitchenette, plenty of storage space and a 24/7 reception.
- An exceptional, high-specification studio flat
- Private kitchenette with microwave and fridge/freezer
- Two double beds (one is adjustable)
- Digital key entrance, ample storage space and desk
- Free wifi
- Free utensils, cutlery, crockery and secure bike storage
- 24/7 reception, lift, laundrette and disabled access
- Communal lounges with vending machines, TV and games tables
Chalk Farm Road is a superb location moments from the wide selection of shops, bars and restaurants in and around Camden Town, while the green open spaces of Primrose Hill are also within easy reach.
Camden Town locals have kindly shared their favourite places to go...
One of the best venues for rock and metal bands and club nights opposite Camden Town Underground Station.
Serving organic food and drink ideal for a quick brunch. Wholesome meals, delicious salads and a variety of smoothies that are nice too.
A great day out - boating lake, café and home to London Zoo.
Chalk Farm station
Kentish Town West station
Camden Town station
- Admin fee:
- £420 (includes VAT) One-off payment, per property, at start of tenancy
- Additional costs:
- Other terms & fees may apply
- Total Sq Ft:
- 162 (15 Sq M) approx.
Council tax is given as a guide only and should be checked and confirmed before exchange of contracts.
Energy Performance Certificates
The Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) gives the building a standard energy and carbon emission efficiency grade from 'A' to 'G', where 'A' is the most efficient and 'D' being the average to date.
Interested in this property?
Call Foxtons Camden between 8am and 8pm, 7 days a week, on:
020 7424 6000