This stunning one bedroom mews house offers two beautifully presented floors, benefiting from gorgeous high wooden ceilings and spacious living throughout, and also features an excellent decked garden.
- Fantastic one bedroom mews house
- Offers a high standard of modern finish throughout
- Boasts an expansive open plan kitchen/reception room
- Features a high-specification modern fitted kitchen
- En suite shower room
- Newly finished contemporary bathroom
- Enviably located moments from the heart of Camden Town
- Provides a good selection of local transport links
Camden Mews is attractive cobbled street which is situated within easy reach of the superb amenities of Camden Town, Holloway and Islington. The nearest underground station is Camden Town (Northern Line) for journeys into central London and the West End.
Camden locals have kindly shared their favourite places to go...
Anima e Cuore
From the outside, Anima e Cuore looks like a gelateria and café, but this teeny tiny restaurant serves amazing Italian food at a very reasonable price. The menu is read by the waiters and changed daily. It books up very fast and it's BYOB!
An alternative fish and chip restaurant selling a tasty British classic with unusual culinary twists.
A great burrito place that usually gives out tasters every day.
Kentish Town station
Camden Road station
Kentish Town station
This property is professionally Managed
As this property is professionally Managed by Foxtons Property Management, tenants and landlords will benefit from:
- 24 hour emergency helpline
- Transfer of utilities
- Repairs & maintenance arrangements
- Peace of mind for both landlords and tenants
- Admin fee:
- £420 (includes VAT) One-off payment, per property, at start of tenancy
- Additional costs:
- Other terms & fees may apply
- £750 (1 weeks rent)
- Total Sq Ft:
- 770 (71 Sq M) approx.
Council tax is given as a guide only and should be checked and confirmed before exchange of contracts.
Energy Performance Certificates
The Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) gives the building a standard energy and carbon emission efficiency grade from 'A' to 'G', where 'A' is the most efficient and 'D' being the average to date.
Interested in this property?
Call Foxtons Camden between 8am and 8pm, 7 days a week, on:
020 7424 6000