A sensational two bedroom apartment with porterage, situated on the thirteenth floor of a stunning development with lift, parking and boasts panoramic views across the River Thames.
- Magnificent two bedroom apartment (with lift)
- Stylish living space
- Finished to the highest standard throughout
- Two private balconies with views across the River Thames
- Exceptional master bedroom with luxurious en suite bathroom
- Located within a prestigious portered building
- Underground parking
This fabulous apartment offers extravagant City accommodation within the heart of the Westferry Circus development only moments from the amenities Canary Wharf which provides a huge selection of shops, bars and restaurants and the Canary Wharf Station.
Canary Wharf locals have kindly shared their favourite places to go...
Museum of London Docklands
The Museum of London Docklands is set within a nineteenth century sugar, rum and coffee warehouse! It tells visitors all about the history of London Docklands and trade with the rest of the world.
Canary Wharf shopping
Shop 'til you drop in the two underground shopping malls. Indulge in high-end brands and boutiques and spend that hard-earned cash in style.
The Cineworld at West India Quay is moments from bars and restaurants, so grab a drink and food before and after the showings.
Canary Wharf (DLR) station
West India Quay station
This property is professionally Managed
As this property is professionally Managed by Foxtons Property Management, tenants and landlords will benefit from:
- 24 hour emergency helpline
- Transfer of utilities
- Repairs & maintenance arrangements
- Peace of mind for both landlords and tenants
- Admin fee:
- £420 (includes VAT) One-off payment, per property, at start of tenancy
- Additional costs:
- Other terms & fees may apply
- £950 (1 weeks rent)
- Total Sq Ft:
- To be confirmed
Council tax is given as a guide only and should be checked and confirmed before exchange of contracts.
Energy Performance Certificates
The Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) gives the building a standard energy and carbon emission efficiency grade from 'A' to 'G', where 'A' is the most efficient and 'D' being the average to date.
Interested in this property?
Call Foxtons Canary Wharf between 8am and 8pm, 7 days a week, on:
020 7133 7777