Set within a sought-after gated development, this contemporary one bedroom, ground floor apartment benefits from a private terrace, off-street parking and a convenient setting within walking distance of Canary Wharf.
- Stylish one bedroom ground floor flat
- Contemporary finish throughout
- Good-sized living space with semi open-plan kitchen
- Chic bathroom
- Private patio
- Off-street parking
- Gated development with porter
- Well located for Canary Wharf and the banks of the River
Hutchings Wharf enjoys close proximity to the shops, restaurants and bars of the Canary Wharf Complex and charming West India Dock, while also being near to Mudchute Park and the River Thames.
Canary Wharf locals have kindly shared their favourite places to go...
Take in the Canary Wharf skyline while having dim sum from this floating Chinese restaurant.
Not just a terminal for Crossrail, but a mecca for restaurants and shopping. There is also a lovely relaxing winter garden.
The best steak house and part of an upmarket chain. Sumptuous décor, delicious cocktails and perfectly cooked steak that you can choose from a board carried by the waiter.
South Quay station
Heron Quays station
Canary Wharf station
This property is professionally Managed
As this property is professionally Managed by Foxtons Property Management, tenants and landlords will benefit from:
- 24 hour emergency helpline
- Transfer of utilities
- Repairs & maintenance arrangements
- Peace of mind for both landlords and tenants
- Admin fee:
- £420 (includes VAT) One-off payment, per property, at start of tenancy
- Additional costs:
- Other terms & fees may apply
- Total Sq Ft:
- To be confirmed
Council tax is given as a guide only and should be checked and confirmed before exchange of contracts.
Energy Performance Certificates
The Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) gives the building a standard energy and carbon emission efficiency grade from 'A' to 'G', where 'A' is the most efficient and 'D' being the average to date.
Interested in this property?
Call Foxtons Canary Wharf between 8am and 8pm, 7 days a week, on:
020 7133 7777