Offering generous living space, ample storage and a private balcony, this fantastic two bedrooomed flat is set within a gated development with off-street parking.
- Lovely third (top) floor flat in gated development
- Spacious reception room with balcony and dining area
- Sizeable open-plan kitchen
- Bedroom with en suite shower room and balcony access
- Good-sized second bedroom
- Modern bathroom
- Off street private parking in a secure designated garage
- Unallocated parking in the courtyard
Vantage Mews is desirably placed near to the fashionable centre of Canary Wharf where there is great selection of shops and bars, while the popular Gun Public House and Thames River are just moments away.
Canary Wharf locals have kindly shared their favourite places to go...
If you're cooking up a seafood dinner, this is the place to go to pick up high-quality and reasonably priced fish - way better than the supermarket.
A great place to go if you are a fan of contemporary Japanese cuisine. Try the "Beef tataki" with smoked cheese, chives and soy roasted almonds - it's amazing and they also offer a very wide selection of premium sake.
Amazing views of Canary Wharf and great for evening cocktails on the 48th floor of Pan Peninsula - a stunning place that will impress someone on a first date! The Pornstar Martinis are amazing too!
Canary Wharf station
South Quay station
- Admin fee:
- £420 (includes VAT) One-off payment, per property, at start of tenancy
- Additional costs:
- Other terms & fees may apply
- £750 (1 weeks rent)
- Total Sq Ft:
- To be confirmed
Council tax is given as a guide only and should be checked and confirmed before exchange of contracts.
Energy Performance Certificates
The Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) gives the building a standard energy and carbon emission efficiency grade from 'A' to 'G', where 'A' is the most efficient and 'D' being the average to date.
Interested in this property?
Call Foxtons Canary Wharf between 8am and 8pm, 7 days a week, on:
020 7133 7777