This outstanding three bedroom apartment arranged on the top floor features contemporary and striking interiors throughout and offers a fantastic 30' decked roof terrace with hot tub.
- Exclusive pub conversion with secure access via audio system
- Expansive reception/kitchen with exposed brick feature
- Contemporary kitchen with Siemens integrated appliances
- Glacier white Corian worktops with Matt White island
- Fabulous spiral staircase with feature lighting
- Offers two well proportioned bedrooms with bright décor
- Additional master bedroom with a stunning en suite bathroom
- 30' roof terrace with expansive views, hot tub and barbaque
The fabulous New Crown Apartments development is set within a beautiful pub conversion in the heart of desirable Islington, ideally situated moments from the amenities of Angel and nearby transport links.
Canonbury locals have kindly shared their favourite places to go...
The best place to quaff on the finest wines around without having to buy a bottle! Very highbrow.
The De Beauvoir Deli Co.
This is a fab little deli with homemade cakes, tonnes of local produce and some really great cheese! There's always people sat outside enjoying a sandwich and a coffee...
Great breakfasts and lunches and the only café in the area to open early. And they have food from Brazil too! OMG, I am so excited that this is my new local!
Essex Road station
Highbury & Islington station
This property is professionally Managed
As this property is professionally Managed by Foxtons Property Management, tenants and landlords will benefit from:
- 24 hour emergency helpline
- Transfer of utilities
- Repairs & maintenance arrangements
- Peace of mind for both landlords and tenants
- Admin fee:
- £420 (includes VAT) One-off payment, per property, at start of tenancy
- Additional costs:
- Other terms & fees may apply
- £1,500 (1 weeks rent)
- Total Sq Ft:
- 1,058 (98 Sq M) approx.
Council tax is given as a guide only and should be checked and confirmed before exchange of contracts.
Energy Performance Certificates
The Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) gives the building a standard energy and carbon emission efficiency grade from 'A' to 'G', where 'A' is the most efficient and 'D' being the average to date.
Interested in this property?
Call Foxtons Islington between 8am and 8pm, 7 days a week, on:
020 7704 5000