Enviably located moments from popular Fulham Road, this lovely one bedroom flat features great proportions throughout, charming period features and superb reception room.
- Superb one bedroom raised ground floor flat
- Beautifully presented and well proportioned throughout
- Generous bay-fronted reception room
- Contemporary integrated kitchen leading to dining room
- Ample-sized double bedroom featuring fitted storage
- Stylish shower room
- Ample storage throughout
- Excellent location just off Fulham Road
Callow Road is ideally situated in close proximity to Fulham Road with a wide selection of restaurants and cafés, while King's Road is nearby for extensive shopping.
Chelsea locals have kindly shared their favourite places to go...
The best Indian in South Kensington. Everything is good, especially the chicken bhuna!
Stamford Bridge - Chelsea
Home of the Mighty Blues! As well as matchdays, you can visit the museum or the brilliant Under the Bridge jazz club!
Healthy homemade salads, tempting sweet treats and delicious breakfasts to rival any brunch menu, Muriel's Kitchen is part of a small yet well-established chain.
Gloucester Road station
South Kensington station
This property is professionally Managed
As this property is professionally Managed by Foxtons Property Management, tenants and landlords will benefit from:
- 24 hour emergency helpline
- Transfer of utilities
- Repairs & maintenance arrangements
- Peace of mind for both landlords and tenants
- Admin fee:
- £420 (includes VAT) One-off payment, per property, at start of tenancy
- Additional costs:
- Other terms & fees may apply
- £750 (1 weeks rent)
- Total Sq Ft:
- To be confirmed
Council tax is given as a guide only and should be checked and confirmed before exchange of contracts.
Energy Performance Certificates
The Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) gives the building a standard energy and carbon emission efficiency grade from 'A' to 'G', where 'A' is the most efficient and 'D' being the average to date.
Interested in this property?
Call Foxtons South Kensington between 8am and 8pm, 7 days a week, on:
020 7590 1000