This stunning and beautifully refurbished flat offers bright and spacious rooms with a very high standard of finish throughout and a lovely garden at the rear.
- Fantastic one bedroom flat has been beautifully refurbished
- Offers modern fittings and fixtures
- Features well proportioned, stylish reception room
- Bright, modern kitchen with access to the garden
- Well presented bedroom with fitted storage
- Provides smart bathroom
- Fabulous private garden with decking and a laid lawn
A wealth of shops and amenities are close by on Fulham Road and cater for every need. The nearest underground station is South Kensington (Circle, District and Piccadilly lines), which is close by.
Chelsea locals have kindly shared their favourite places to go...
While you're having your locks groomed in this upmarket salon, there's an excellent coffee and takeaway menu available from Eight over Eight!
A cool underground Mediterranean restaurant, bar and club.
This Tuscan restaurant in Chelsea is the real deal! The food is traditional and authentic and there's a cute covered patio area too.
Gloucester Road station
South Kensington station
This property is professionally Managed
As this property is professionally Managed by Foxtons Property Management, tenants and landlords will benefit from:
- 24 hour emergency helpline
- Transfer of utilities
- Repairs & maintenance arrangements
- Peace of mind for both landlords and tenants
- Admin fee:
- £420 (includes VAT) One-off payment, per property, at start of tenancy
- Additional costs:
- Other terms & fees may apply
- Total Sq Ft:
- To be confirmed
Council tax is given as a guide only and should be checked and confirmed before exchange of contracts.
Energy Performance Certificates
The Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) gives the building a standard energy and carbon emission efficiency grade from 'A' to 'G', where 'A' is the most efficient and 'D' being the average to date.
Interested in this property?
Call Foxtons South Kensington between 8am and 8pm, 7 days a week, on:
020 7590 1000