With views of the stunning communal garden square, a bright, spacious and well proportioned interior this two bedroom period flat occupies the second floor of a handsome building, moments from local amenities.
- A beautifully presented two double bedroom flat
- Formal reception room with fireplace and dining space
- Kitchen with integrated washing machine
- Master bedroom featuring fitted wardrobes
- Second well proportioned bedroom
- Smart white bathroom suite and further shower room
- Fantastic views over the communal gardens
- Excellent location in Earls Court close to local amenities
Redcliffe Square is a popular residential address within easy reach of both Fulham and King's Road for a great choice of shops, boutiques, bars and restaurants, with the river Thames also in reach.
Chelsea locals have kindly shared their favourite places to go...
The Anglesea Arms
Charles Dickens was a local at this pub when he lived over the road at 11 Selwood Terrace. The Great Train robbery was also planned from the back room in this pub!
Little Chelsea Fish Market
A lovely restaurant specialising in seafood dishes made using fresh fish delivered daily from boats off the English coast.
The Hollywood Arms
Located in the heart of Chelsea, The Hollywood Arms is a luxurious bar and restaurant serving premium drinks and fresh British food.
West Brompton station
Earl's Court station
This property is professionally Managed
As this property is professionally Managed by Foxtons Property Management, tenants and landlords will benefit from:
- 24 hour emergency helpline
- Transfer of utilities
- Repairs & maintenance arrangements
- Peace of mind for both landlords and tenants
- Admin fee:
- £420 (includes VAT) One-off payment, per property, at start of tenancy
- Additional costs:
- Other terms & fees may apply
- £1,050 (1 weeks rent)
- Total Sq Ft:
- To be confirmed
Council tax is given as a guide only and should be checked and confirmed before exchange of contracts.
Energy Performance Certificates
The Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) gives the building a standard energy and carbon emission efficiency grade from 'A' to 'G', where 'A' is the most efficient and 'D' being the average to date.
Interested in this property?
Call Foxtons Earls Court between 8am and 8pm, 7 days a week, on:
020 3728 2000