Arranged over the lower ground floor of a red brick mansion block, this wonderfully bright and spacious two bedroom flat offers elegant accommodation in the heart of Chelsea.
- Brilliant two bedroom flat with patio and access to gardens
- Two double bedrooms, both with en suite and fitted wardrobes
- Fantastic reception room with storage and feature fireplace
- Private tiled patio with space to dine
- Modern kitchen with integrated appliances
- Wonderfully manicured communal gardens
Located only a stone's throw from Chelsea's prestigious Sloane Square, the flat offers amazing access to some of London's most renowned boutiques and eateries, while Knightsbridge and Belgravia are also nearby.
Chelsea locals have kindly shared their favourite places to go...
Premium skincare with a premium price tag, but worth every penny!
In Duke of York Square Monday to Sunday, Startisans is a hub for start-up food stalls specialising in quirky, imaginative meals.
Who wouldn't enjoy a whole roast cow?! The Sunday roast at The Orange is certainly generously sized...
Sloane Square station
This property is professionally Managed
As this property is professionally Managed by Foxtons Property Management, tenants and landlords will benefit from:
- 24 hour emergency helpline
- Transfer of utilities
- Repairs & maintenance arrangements
- Peace of mind for both landlords and tenants
- Admin fee:
- £420 (includes VAT) One-off payment, per property, at start of tenancy
- Additional costs:
- Other terms & fees may apply
- £1,600 (1 weeks rent)
- Total Sq Ft:
- To be confirmed
Council tax is given as a guide only and should be checked and confirmed before exchange of contracts.
Energy Performance Certificates
The Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) gives the building a standard energy and carbon emission efficiency grade from 'A' to 'G', where 'A' is the most efficient and 'D' being the average to date.
Interested in this property?
Call Foxtons Sloane Square between 8am and 8pm, 7 days a week, on:
020 7591 9000