Offering a generously proportioned interior within a secure residential development, this charming two double bedroom flat is enviably located for a number of upmarket shops, bars and restaurants along King's Road.
- Charming one bedroom flat
- Bright and spacious interiors
- Ample storage space throughout
- Presented in excellent condition
- Arranged over the third floor
- Bright reception with space to dine
- Well equipped kitchen
- Two double sized bedrooms
Sloane Avenue is a sought-after Chelsea address and offers easy access to the many fashionable amenities on offer along Fulham Road with King's Road also within close proximity for a more extensive range of shops, bars and restaurants.
Chelsea locals have kindly shared their favourite places to go...
Luxurious leather goods with a very high price tag, but perfect for special occasions and treats.
The Ivy Chelsea Garden
Ask for a garden table and sit near the fire pit.....
Chelsea Farmers' Market
A collection of shops and restaurants catering for a range of palates, it's the place to be on a sunny afternoon.
South Kensington station
Sloane Square station
This property is professionally Managed
As this property is professionally Managed by Foxtons Property Management, tenants and landlords will benefit from:
- 24 hour emergency helpline
- Transfer of utilities
- Repairs & maintenance arrangements
- Peace of mind for both landlords and tenants
- Admin fee:
- £420 (includes VAT) One-off payment, per property, at start of tenancy
- Additional costs:
- Other terms & fees may apply
- £850 (1 weeks rent)
- Total Sq Ft:
- To be confirmed
Council tax is given as a guide only and should be checked and confirmed before exchange of contracts.
Energy Performance Certificates
The Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) gives the building a standard energy and carbon emission efficiency grade from 'A' to 'G', where 'A' is the most efficient and 'D' being the average to date.
Interested in this property?
Call Foxtons Sloane Square between 8am and 8pm, 7 days a week, on:
020 7591 9000