Located on the ground floor of an attractive residential development, this fantastic three bedroom two bathroom apartment features a large private wraparound garden.
- Peacefully located on a leafy residential road
- Generous reception room with folding doors to garden
- Separate kitchen with excellent storage space
- Master bedroom with fitted wardrobes and en suite
- Two additional double bedrooms
- Contemporary shower room
- Superb private garden with lawn and patio areas
- Stylish neutral décor and modern fittings
The superb shops, cafes, pubs, bars and restaurants of Chiswick High Road and Devonshire Road are moments away, as is Chiswick House and Grounds and the River Thames.
Chiswick locals have kindly shared their favourite places to go...
Grab your morning coffee from here. The staff are really friendly and helpful and they even remember your name and the coffee you drink every day!
Jackson & Rye
Great food and a continental feel, as well as outside seating on Chiswick High Road.
Angie's Little Food Shop
8 years working for Gordon Ramsay paid off! Amazing breakfasts - the crab and apple bruschetta is outstanding - and the salads at lunch are WOW! The guys that work here are lovely too!
Chiswick Park station
Turnham Green station
This property is professionally Managed
As this property is professionally Managed by Foxtons Property Management, tenants and landlords will benefit from:
- 24 hour emergency helpline
- Transfer of utilities
- Repairs & maintenance arrangements
- Peace of mind for both landlords and tenants
- Admin fee:
- £420 (includes VAT) One-off payment, per property, at start of tenancy
- Additional costs:
- Other terms & fees may apply
- £875 (1 weeks rent)
- Total Sq Ft:
- To be confirmed
Council tax is given as a guide only and should be checked and confirmed before exchange of contracts.
Energy Performance Certificates
The Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) gives the building a standard energy and carbon emission efficiency grade from 'A' to 'G', where 'A' is the most efficient and 'D' being the average to date.
Interested in this property?
Call Foxtons Chiswick between 8am and 8pm, 7 days a week, on:
020 8996 6000