Surrounded by mature gardens and benefiting from secure off-street parking for several cars and a garage, this three bedroom, two bathroom bungalow affords an enviable location on Dukes Meadows.
- Sizeable building with extensive outdoor space
- Incredible location for accessing the Thames
- Riverside entertainment facilities only moments away
- Three bedrooms, one with en suite shower room
- Reception room with space to dine and garden access
- Modern kitchen
- Bathroom and guest WC
Tucked away within a secure, private plot this three bedroom bungalow is positioned a moment from the river Thames and Dukes Meadows and within reach of the amenities of Chiswick High Road.
Chiswick locals have kindly shared their favourite places to go...
The Bulls Head
A rustic, homely pub holding jazz nights and live gigs throughout the week.
Looking out over Barnes Pond, you feel as if you're living in the countryside...
The White Hart
A fantastic atmosphere, menu and views of the Thames. Perfect for relaxing and watching the rowers.
Barnes Bridge station
This property is professionally Managed
As this property is professionally Managed by Foxtons Property Management, tenants and landlords will benefit from:
- 24 hour emergency helpline
- Transfer of utilities
- Repairs & maintenance arrangements
- Peace of mind for both landlords and tenants
- Admin fee:
- £420 (includes VAT) One-off payment, per property, at start of tenancy
- Additional costs:
- Other terms & fees may apply
- £950 (1 weeks rent)
- Total Sq Ft:
- To be confirmed
Council tax is given as a guide only and should be checked and confirmed before exchange of contracts.
Energy Performance Certificates
The Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) gives the building a standard energy and carbon emission efficiency grade from 'A' to 'G', where 'A' is the most efficient and 'D' being the average to date.
Interested in this property?
Call Foxtons Chiswick between 8am and 8pm, 7 days a week, on:
020 8996 6000