This wonderful three bedroom house has been beautifully refurbished and offers bright modern living space with stylish décor and lots of character.
- Generous reception room with space to dine
- Kitchen with space to dine and doors to garden
- Three good-sized double bedrooms
- Three en suite bathrooms
- Handy utility room/guest cloakroom
- 52' rear garden
- Stylish neutral decor and modern fittings
- Presented in excellent condition throughout
A superb range of shops, pubs, bars, cafes and restaurants can be found along nearby Chiswick High Road. the River Thames is also close by.
Chiswick locals have kindly shared their favourite places to go...
Exceptional Michelin star restaurant serving this delicious lamb amongst other dishes!
The City Barge
Best pub in Chiswick for food, atmosphere, beer and views that look straight out onto the Thames. There is a hilarious quiz that takes place on a Wednesday and the soft shell crab burger is something else!
Fancy a coffee? A slice of cake? A sausage sandwich? Do you need a last minute present for a girlfriend? Or do you just need a post office or access to the District Line....? Head to Kew Village. There is something for everyone!
Kew Gardens station
This property is professionally Managed
As this property is professionally Managed by Foxtons Property Management, tenants and landlords will benefit from:
- 24 hour emergency helpline
- Transfer of utilities
- Repairs & maintenance arrangements
- Peace of mind for both landlords and tenants
- Admin fee:
- £420 (includes VAT) One-off payment, per property, at start of tenancy
- Additional costs:
- Other terms & fees may apply
- £1,400 (1 weeks rent)
- Total Sq Ft:
- 1,277 (118 Sq M) approx.
Council tax is given as a guide only and should be checked and confirmed before exchange of contracts.
Energy Performance Certificates
Awaiting EPC, or not applicable
Interested in this property?
Call Foxtons Chiswick between 8am and 8pm, 7 days a week, on:
020 8996 6000