Set within a period property on a residential road, this stunning two bedroom flat offers well proportioned living space with stylish interiors and a lovely south-facing garden.
- Located on the ground floor of an attractive period property
- Bright reception room with sliding door to garden
- Open-plan kitchen with lots of storage space
- Bay-fronted master bedroom and good-sized second bedroom
- Stylish bathroom with roll-top bath
- Fresh modern décor and sleek wood floors
- Hallway with storage cupboard and cellar space
- Potential to extend subject to planning permission
Chiswick High Road is moments away and is home to a wide selection of shops, cafes, pubs, bars and restaurants. Chiswick House and Gardens and the River Thames are also close by.
Chiswick locals have kindly shared their favourite places to go...
A blow dry bar with a crèche - what a fab idea! Have your hair done and drink a lovely coffee while the children are looked after.
This chic restaurant is perfect for a special occasion and serves modern European food.
High Road House
Service with a smile! Delicious breakfast cooked to perfection, a great place to get the day started on the right foot and well priced dishes made with fresh ingredients.
Turnham Green station
Stamford Brook station
Chiswick Park station
This property is professionally Managed
As this property is professionally Managed by Foxtons Property Management, tenants and landlords will benefit from:
- 24 hour emergency helpline
- Transfer of utilities
- Repairs & maintenance arrangements
- Peace of mind for both landlords and tenants
- Admin fee:
- £420 (includes VAT) One-off payment, per property, at start of tenancy
- Additional costs:
- Other terms & fees may apply
- Total Sq Ft:
- To be confirmed
Council tax is given as a guide only and should be checked and confirmed before exchange of contracts.
Energy Performance Certificates
The Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) gives the building a standard energy and carbon emission efficiency grade from 'A' to 'G', where 'A' is the most efficient and 'D' being the average to date.
Interested in this property?
Call Foxtons Chiswick between 8am and 8pm, 7 days a week, on:
020 8996 6000