Set over the first floor of a stunning development this impressive two bedroom two bathroom apartment offers superb modern interiors throughout with private balcony and en suite master bedroom.
- A superb two bedroom apartment on the second floor
- Private south-facing balcony
- Statement entrance foyer and concierge desk
- Custom designed European fitted kitchen
- Integrated AEG appliances and granite worktops
- Luxury bathroom with ceramic tiling
- Under floor heating to primary rooms
- 10 year NHBC warranty
Colonial Drive offers a superb location moments from Chiswick Underground Station while also being a short walk to Chiswick High Street for a host of local amenities.
Chiswick locals have kindly shared their favourite places to go...
The Italian Job
Italian craft beer in Chiswick! Great for a 'cultured' beer and burger after work, or a good weekend session!
This is a fab beauty salon that is part of a larger group, but still keeps its local feel. The team are so friendly and welcoming and the treatments are of a really high standard. I love getting my nails and facials done here.
A butchers selling delicious fresh burgers and sausages on Chiswick High Road, as well as a range of other meats and products that have been freshly prepared.
Chiswick Park station
South Acton station
This property is professionally Managed
As this property is professionally Managed by Foxtons Property Management, tenants and landlords will benefit from:
- 24 hour emergency helpline
- Transfer of utilities
- Repairs & maintenance arrangements
- Peace of mind for both landlords and tenants
- Admin fee:
- £420 (includes VAT) One-off payment, per property, at start of tenancy
- Additional costs:
- Other terms & fees may apply
- £750 (1 weeks rent)
- Total Sq Ft:
- To be confirmed
Council tax is given as a guide only and should be checked and confirmed before exchange of contracts.
Energy Performance Certificates
The Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) gives the building a standard energy and carbon emission efficiency grade from 'A' to 'G', where 'A' is the most efficient and 'D' being the average to date.
Interested in this property?
Call Foxtons Chiswick between 8am and 8pm, 7 days a week, on:
020 8996 6000