Superbly located in Clapham Old Town, this fantastic two bedroom flat provides bright and spacious rooms with modern neutral décor throughout.
- Fabulous two bedroom, split-level flat
- First floor of an attractive period property
- Bright and well proportioned living space
- Neutral interior
- Bay-fronted reception room with cast iron fireplace
- Modern fitted kitchen
- Master bedroom with large built-in wardrobes
- Good-sized second bedroom
Killyon Road is a quiet, residential address, close to the wide range of shops, bars, cafés and restaurants found around Clapham Old Town and along Clapham High Street.
Clapham Old Town locals have kindly shared their favourite places to go...
Steaks, burgers, ribs, a great atmosphere and many different beers - you'll be left feeling full and satisfied from the generous portions!
No. 32 The Old Town
A great bar right off Clapham Common with nice cocktails and good food!
Amazing food and 50% off your food bill with a Tastecard. Lovely beer garden for balmy evenings and friendly staff.
Wandsworth Road station
Clapham High Street station
Clapham North station
- Admin fee:
- £420 (includes VAT) One-off payment, per property, at start of tenancy
- Additional costs:
- Other terms & fees may apply
- Total Sq Ft:
- To be confirmed
Council tax is given as a guide only and should be checked and confirmed before exchange of contracts.
Energy Performance Certificates
The Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) gives the building a standard energy and carbon emission efficiency grade from 'A' to 'G', where 'A' is the most efficient and 'D' being the average to date.
Interested in this property?
Call Foxtons Battersea between 8am and 8pm, 7 days a week, on:
020 7801 1111