Beautifully bright, well proportioned and extremely well located this modern two bedroom, two bathroom first floor flat is set within a contemporary gate development and provides use of a communal garden.
- Expansive dual aspect reception room with dining area
- Attractive kitchen with washing machine and dishwasher
- Stunning master bedroom with bay window and fitted wardrobes
- En suite shower room
- Second bedroom of a good size
- White suite bathroom
- Mature communal garden
Clarence Mews is enviably located a short distance from Clapham South underground station with Northern Line links into the city, numerous bars and restaurants within Clapham South and Balham and Clapham Common for recreational facilities.
Clapham South locals have kindly shared their favourite places to go...
This bar serves drink and food throughout the day, but by night it becomes one of the most popular music venues in Clapham. There's DJs and dancing in the garden until the early hours.
Kerbisher & Malt
Sustainable and stylish fish and chips that taste fantastic!
A cafe selling delicious coffee, cakes, bread and healthy juices ready to go.
Clapham South station
This property is professionally Managed
As this property is professionally Managed by Foxtons Property Management, tenants and landlords will benefit from:
- 24 hour emergency helpline
- Transfer of utilities
- Repairs & maintenance arrangements
- Peace of mind for both landlords and tenants
- Admin fee:
- £420 (includes VAT) One-off payment, per property, at start of tenancy
- Additional costs:
- Other terms & fees may apply
- Total Sq Ft:
- To be confirmed
Council tax is given as a guide only and should be checked and confirmed before exchange of contracts.
Energy Performance Certificates
The Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) gives the building a standard energy and carbon emission efficiency grade from 'A' to 'G', where 'A' is the most efficient and 'D' being the average to date.
Interested in this property?
Call Foxtons Balham between 8am and 8pm, 7 days a week, on:
020 8772 8000