A highly sought-after three bedroom mews flat boasting outstanding living and entertaining space, off-street parking and good access to local amenities.
- A superb three bedroom property
- Arranged over two generous floors
- Sizeable reception room with space to dine
- Stylish kitchen with integrated fixtures
- Three well proportioned bedrooms with storage space
- Bathroom and additional en suite bathroom
- Enviable location moments from amenities
Anchor Mews is ideally located moments from Balham Hill, which offers a good selection of shops, bars and restaurants. The open spaces of Clapham Common are also easily accessed. Clapham South Underground Station (Northern Line) is nearby.
Clapham South locals have kindly shared their favourite places to go...
Balham Bowls Club
The heartbeat of Balham's nightlife, this vibrant pub is open until 1am Friday and Saturday and also serves food from the bar and dining area.
This bar serves drink and food throughout the day, but by night it becomes one of the most popular music venues in Clapham. There's DJs and dancing in the garden until the early hours.
Hildreth Street Market
On a miserable English day, the best place to go to put a 'spring' in your step is Hildreth Street Market, where stall owners sell beautiful seasonal flowers.
Clapham South station
This property is professionally Managed
As this property is professionally Managed by Foxtons Property Management, tenants and landlords will benefit from:
- 24 hour emergency helpline
- Transfer of utilities
- Repairs & maintenance arrangements
- Peace of mind for both landlords and tenants
- Admin fee:
- £420 (includes VAT) One-off payment, per property, at start of tenancy
- Additional costs:
- Other terms & fees may apply
- £850 (1 weeks rent)
- Total Sq Ft:
- To be confirmed
Council tax is given as a guide only and should be checked and confirmed before exchange of contracts.
Energy Performance Certificates
The Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) gives the building a standard energy and carbon emission efficiency grade from 'A' to 'G', where 'A' is the most efficient and 'D' being the average to date.
Interested in this property?
Call Foxtons Balham between 8am and 8pm, 7 days a week, on:
020 8772 8000
In accordance with the Estate Agents Act 1979 we would like to inform you that the landlord of this property is associated with the Foxtons group.