Set within a stunning period conversion, this fantastic studio flat boasts generously proportioned living space, a separate kitchen and access to a lovely shared garden.
- Stunning basement studio flat
- Offers bright and modern interiors throughout
- Spacious studio room with fitted wardrobes
- Benefits from well equipped seperate kitchen
- Generous, well maintained bathroom
- Provides ample storage space
- Boasts an excellent location close to amenities
Mayloa Road benefits from close proximity to a good range of shops and amenities on Lower Clapton Road, with the wide open spaces of Hackney Downs being moments away. Hackney Central Station (National Rail) is close by.
Clapton locals have kindly shared their favourite places to go...
A revival of an old local boozer, residents fought hard to prevent this building being turned into flats and won after it was granted to be an 'asset of community value'!
Excellent homemade noodles, ramen and lots more. It's got a well-stocked bar too!
Cooper & Wolf
Great for a lazy Sunday coffee and Swedish inspired dishes too.
Hackney Central station
This property is professionally Managed
As this property is professionally Managed by Foxtons Property Management, tenants and landlords will benefit from:
- 24 hour emergency helpline
- Transfer of utilities
- Repairs & maintenance arrangements
- Peace of mind for both landlords and tenants
- Admin fee:
- £420 (includes VAT) One-off payment, per property, at start of tenancy
- Additional costs:
- Other terms & fees may apply
- Total Sq Ft:
- 352 (32 Sq M) approx.
Council tax is given as a guide only and should be checked and confirmed before exchange of contracts.
Energy Performance Certificates
The Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) gives the building a standard energy and carbon emission efficiency grade from 'A' to 'G', where 'A' is the most efficient and 'D' being the average to date.
Interested in this property?
Call Foxtons Hackney between 8am and 8pm, 7 days a week, on:
020 7386 6565