Peacefully located on a beautiful mews street this fabulous three bedroom house offers spacious accommodation arranged over three floors.
- Fantastic three bedroom mews house
- Generous reception room with lovely period fireplace
- Offers well equipped and good-sized kitchen
- Bright master bedroom with smart en suite shower room
- Two additional well presented bedrooms
- Features a superb private roof terrace
- Benefits from garage
Hyde Park Gardens Mews is ideally located moments from the beautiful green spaces of Hyde Park with Oxford Street and Park Lane close by.
Connaught Village locals have kindly shared their favourite places to go...
The Duke of York
A really cosy pub with traditional interiors, this place is a great little spot.
In a corner of Hyde Park you can find a place where there is total freedom of speech!
Little Venice's Canals
Picturesque walks and barge spotting along the waterways....
Lancaster Gate station
This property is professionally Managed
As this property is professionally Managed by Foxtons Property Management, tenants and landlords will benefit from:
- 24 hour emergency helpline
- Transfer of utilities
- Repairs & maintenance arrangements
- Peace of mind for both landlords and tenants
- Admin fee:
- £420 (includes VAT) One-off payment, per property, at start of tenancy
- Additional costs:
- Other terms & fees may apply
- £1,995 (1 weeks rent)
- Total Sq Ft:
- To be confirmed
Council tax is given as a guide only and should be checked and confirmed before exchange of contracts.
Energy Performance Certificates
The Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) gives the building a standard energy and carbon emission efficiency grade from 'A' to 'G', where 'A' is the most efficient and 'D' being the average to date.
Interested in this property?
Call Foxtons Park Lane between 8am and 8pm, 7 days a week, on:
020 7973 2000