This superb one bedroom flat has been wonderfully refurbished to a high standard and features ample living space, wood floors and a fabulous location just off the Strand and moments from Covent Garden Market.
- Stylish one bedroom flat arranged on the fourth floor
- Offers bright and spacious reception room
- Features smart dining room
- Superb kitchen with integrated appliances
- Double bedroom with fitted wardrobes and en suite bathroom
Maiden Lane is a popular residential area close to the excellent amenities of Covent Garden, Soho and Holborn as well as being within good distance a wealth of historical and cultural sites.
Covent Garden locals have kindly shared their favourite places to go...
Radio Rooftop Bar
The best cocktails and great panoramic views of London - it's the perfect spot for pre-dinner drinks, a romantic date and for those looking to celebrate in style.
I love this Cantonese restaurant - the food is delicious and the cocktails are super tasty! The service is also amazing and they definitely go the extra mile to make sure you have a great experience.
London Film Museum
'Bond in Motion' exhibition - see the actual cars and gadgets of 007 made famous by the movies!
Charing Cross station
Charing Cross station
Leicester Square station
This property is professionally Managed
As this property is professionally Managed by Foxtons Property Management, tenants and landlords will benefit from:
- 24 hour emergency helpline
- Transfer of utilities
- Repairs & maintenance arrangements
- Peace of mind for both landlords and tenants
- Admin fee:
- £420 (includes VAT) One-off payment, per property, at start of tenancy
- Additional costs:
- Other terms & fees may apply
- £850 (1 weeks rent)
- Total Sq Ft:
- 631 (58 Sq M) approx.
Council tax is given as a guide only and should be checked and confirmed before exchange of contracts.
Energy Performance Certificates
The Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) gives the building a standard energy and carbon emission efficiency grade from 'A' to 'G', where 'A' is the most efficient and 'D' being the average to date.
Interested in this property?
Call Foxtons West End between 8am and 8pm, 7 days a week, on:
020 3617 8900