Boasting a fantastic location, this three bedroom, third floor flat benefits from stylish, modern interiors with generously proportioned living space throughout.
- Superb three bedroom flat arranged on the third floor
- Spacious accommodation with modern interiors
- Bright, fantastic reception room
- Attractive kitchen with integrated appliances
- Offers three well proportioned bedrooms
- Features well presented bathroom and en suite shower room
- Boasts an excellent location
- Benefits from porter services
Aria House is fantastically located in the heart of the City, close to local shops and amenities on High Holborn while being within easy reach of Covent Garden and the West End.
Covent Garden locals have kindly shared their favourite places to go...
This is the perfect place for a quick and tasty dinner with friends in central London. The pad thai is so tasty and they even have an app that you can save money with.
The coolest coffee shop and cocktail bar in town! It's just a stones throw from Holborn Underground Station and serves proper coffee.
If you really want to taste Indian food, then this is the place to go. They offer chai (tea) in a little cup when you're in the queue and the atmosphere at this place is amazing - it feels just like Bombay!
Covent Garden station
Tottenham Court Road station
This property is professionally Managed
As this property is professionally Managed by Foxtons Property Management, tenants and landlords will benefit from:
- 24 hour emergency helpline
- Transfer of utilities
- Repairs & maintenance arrangements
- Peace of mind for both landlords and tenants
- Admin fee:
- £420 (includes VAT) One-off payment, per property, at start of tenancy
- Additional costs:
- Other terms & fees may apply
- £1,100 (1 weeks rent)
- Total Sq Ft:
- 884 (82 Sq M) approx.
Council tax is given as a guide only and should be checked and confirmed before exchange of contracts.
Energy Performance Certificates
The Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) gives the building a standard energy and carbon emission efficiency grade from 'A' to 'G', where 'A' is the most efficient and 'D' being the average to date.
Interested in this property?
Call Foxtons West End between 8am and 8pm, 7 days a week, on:
020 3617 8900