Featuring a private balcony with superb views, this fantastic one bedroom flat offers bright and modern living space and a fantastic location.
- Fantastic one bedroom flat arranged on the eleventh floor
- Entrance hall with storage space
- Dual-aspect reception room with door to the balcony
- Offers separate kitchen with appliances
- Good-sized bedroom with bright, neutral décor
- Contemporary bathroom
- Balcony with superb views across to The City
The property is surrounded by a wonderful range of shops, bars, cafés, restaurants and theatres.
Covent Garden locals have kindly shared their favourite places to go...
A restaurant, bar and club all in one, so you can spend all night here! It's a great place for large groups who want to catch up over dinner without having to move on to somewhere else later in the night.
Royal Opera House
My favourite place in all of London, the Royal Opera House stages world class performances. Although top seats are pricey, you can get cheap tickets from £5 if you're happy to be further back.
The afternoon tea at One Aldwych is a magical experience. Inspired by Charlie and the Chocolate Factory, the steaming cocktail is just one of the culinary spectacles!
Covent Garden station
Tottenham Court Road station
This property is professionally Managed
As this property is professionally Managed by Foxtons Property Management, tenants and landlords will benefit from:
- 24 hour emergency helpline
- Transfer of utilities
- Repairs & maintenance arrangements
- Peace of mind for both landlords and tenants
- Admin fee:
- £420 (includes VAT) One-off payment, per property, at start of tenancy
- Additional costs:
- Other terms & fees may apply
- £750 (1 weeks rent)
- Total Sq Ft:
- To be confirmed
Council tax is given as a guide only and should be checked and confirmed before exchange of contracts.
Energy Performance Certificates
The Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) gives the building a standard energy and carbon emission efficiency grade from 'A' to 'G', where 'A' is the most efficient and 'D' being the average to date.
Interested in this property?
Call Foxtons West End between 8am and 8pm, 7 days a week, on:
020 3617 8900