Set on a quiet street this stunning two bedroom apartment offers plenty of living space with a bright and spacious reception, modern kitchen with room to dine, master bedroom with en suite moments from local amenities.
- Stunning two bedroom, two bathroom duplex apartment
- Set on the first floor of a quiet street
- Bright and spacious reception with feature fireplace
- Modern fully fitted kitchen with space to dine
- Master bedroom with en suite with under floor heating
- Ample second bedroom with integrated storage
- Separate office with private balcony
- Set in a great location moments from local amenities
The property is close to the shops bars, multiple transport links and amenities of West Hampstead.
Cricklewood locals have kindly shared their favourite places to go...
Delicious wood fired takeaway pizzas. They also have a delivery service.
This quirky restaurant serves American-style food. On Tuesdays, you can get a burger and a beer for £12 and every other Sunday they have a live jazz night.
A fantastic theatre away from the West End showing outstanding original productions. Well worth a visit. Also has a cinema and a bar.
This property is professionally Managed
As this property is professionally Managed by Foxtons Property Management, tenants and landlords will benefit from:
- 24 hour emergency helpline
- Transfer of utilities
- Repairs & maintenance arrangements
- Peace of mind for both landlords and tenants
- Admin fee:
- £420 (includes VAT) One-off payment, per property, at start of tenancy
- Additional costs:
- Other terms & fees may apply
- £850 (1 weeks rent)
- Total Sq Ft:
- 1,229 (114 Sq M) approx.
Council tax is given as a guide only and should be checked and confirmed before exchange of contracts.
Energy Performance Certificates
The Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) gives the building a standard energy and carbon emission efficiency grade from 'A' to 'G', where 'A' is the most efficient and 'D' being the average to date.
Interested in this property?
Call Foxtons West Hampstead between 8am and 8pm, 7 days a week, on:
020 3728 2377